Living Springs, Banks Peninsula
3.30pm Friday 24th March – 1.00pm Sunday 26th March 2017
3.30pm Friday 15th September – 1.00pm Sunday 17th September 2017
Join us for one of our Women’s Yoga Retreats at Living Springs, Banks Peninsula in 2017.
Our retreats offer women the space to step out of daily life for a weekend, to slow down, breathe, tune inward and rejuvenate. Think about how you feel after one yoga class and then expand this into a whole weekend.
The venue is only 25 minutes from Christchurch but you will feel like you are miles away when you arrive at this secluded and tranquil setting. Here we will be staying at Bellbird Heights, situated on the hill amongst the trees and birdsong and with stunning views of the peninsula.
Anna Jakes (Sanctuary Health) and Jo McHarg (The Yoga Place) will be your hosts and co-teach the yoga for the weekend. It will be a small and intimate group (maximum 18) and both teachers will always be available so you receive more individual attention, hands on adjustments and modifications as needed.
The program will support you to recharge with yoga, nourishing food, nature walks, and time to relax.
Retreat Fee: $420 per person
- 2 nights accommodation in comfortable and spacious rooms (based on sharing with 1-2 others) and shared bathroom facilities*
- 5 yoga sessions throughout the weekend (including restorative, yoga nidra, meditation, pranayama and asana) taught by Anna and Jo
- Delicious meals throughout your stay**
- Services of your hosts Anna and Jo for the weekend. We will co-teach all classes so there is plenty of hands on help in a smallish group
* A limited number of single (self-contained) options available for an extra cost of $35 per person per night
** There will be an extra charge of $12 per person per day for special dietary requirements (charged by Living Springs)
For enquiries or to book your place please contact us